October 20, 2011

Dare to go….

Bare? Have you ever been to a Music Festival and saw what some of the girls wear there? I guess designers around the world saw what I saw and decided to make it classier. Instead of just wearing your bra, they made it an inch or two longer under the bust and created an ultra-retro Bra Top. Bra Tops were all over the runway in the ready to wear Spring 2012 collections. The tops were matched with adorable pencil and flared skirts. I don’t know about you, but at first I was very hesitant when I heard about the idea of women just wearing a bra as their top, but I am pleasantly surprised with the overall look.


 
Even Gwyneth Paltrow Rocked an Emilio Pucci Bra Top/skirt at the 2011 Emmys. She wins most daring look for that award show in my book!




As always, thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment