October 18, 2011

The Red Carpet Flashback

I love this time of year because it is almost AWARD SEASON!!! I cannot wait for the Golden Globes, SAG Awards and the Academy Awards etc!!

My favorite dress of all time was a Reem Acra Stunner worn by the beautiful Eva Longoria at the Golden Globes in 2009. It was an orange-red strapless mermaid gown with a scalloped top. I wish I could look like that at every event I attend!


(STUNNING!!)

Here are some other looks on my Best Dressed List!


1. Sandra Bullock in Marchesa (Academy Awards 2010)


2. Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive (Academy Awards 2009)


3. Kate Hudson in Donatella Versace (Academy Awards 2003)


4. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan (Emmys 2011)
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (My hands-down favorite this year)!



DVRing Fashion Police is a MUST! I always wonder who will be on their Best and Worst Dressed List! … and besides, who doesn’t love Joan Rivers talking about bad outfits when she is covered in ratty fur?

Speaking of Fashion Police, did you hear the terrible news that Giuliana Rancic has the early stages of Breast Cancer? How terrible and sad? My thoughts and prayers go out to her family....and remember October is THINK PINK month!

Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment