October 17, 2011

Get in Loser, We're going Shopping

I am in love with all the blouses this fall, so I decided to compile a list of my favorites!

First and foremost on my list is this amazing black and white blouse from Aritzia that I have been stalking for awhile now. I went to Shorthills Mall last month, which has the best upscale stores in New Jersey (my personal opinion of course). It made me reminisce about my first ever trip to Aritzia. The customer service there is amazing. My friend Alyssa and I thought the employees knew my friend Vida, they kept calling her by her first name! Their service makes you feel so important and such a valued customer.

How amazing is this?

Blouses - Top 10 Faves!!

1. White/Black Sabrina Blouse ($115) by Aritzia
2. Natalie Tie Collar Blouse ($295) by Rachel Zoe
3. Pleat Front Blouse ($76) by Top Shop
4. 3/4 Sleeve Silk Wedge Shirt ($235) by Vince.
5. Bow Blouse ($54.90) by The Limited
6. Edde Top ($265) by DVF
7. Orange-Red Blouse ($24.95) by H&M
8. Sheer Blouse ($49.90) by Zara
9. BI-COLOUR MILITARY SILK SHIRT ($1,520) by Alexander McQueen
10. Whistles Verity Bow Blouse ($192.06) by ASOS

What is your favorite fall top?

As always, thanks for reading!!


1 comment:

  1. you may just need to bite the bullet soon and get this Aritzia top. It's adorable and it's probably a good sign if you're still thinking about it a few weeks later in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete