October 28, 2011

Favorite Designer Friday - Alice and Olivia, Brian Atwood

My favorite season of the Bachelorette was with Ali Fedotowsky. Her styling team really jumped on the Alice and Olivia wagon, because it seemed like every episode she was wearing something from that brand. Her outfits on the show were AMAZING and since then I have been obsessed with "Alice and Olivia". Here is a montage of my favorites from Bloomingdales.

Deep Red and Black - Perfect for the Fall and Winter.



 Blue, Silver and Gold - Perfect for the holidays and New Years!!


How would I style the Hanlin Sequin Tank Dress? Check out my post here.


I am obsessed with shoes, as you might have expected from my previous posts, and there is no exception when it comes to the genius Brian Atwood. I started looking at more of his collection when I started watching the Rachel Zoe Project. Rachel Zoe is one of my biggest idols; I seriously would love to have her job and life. Her and Brian started out around the same time and became good friends. She always uses his shoes on the runway and he makes guest appearances on the show. Here are some of my favorites from his new collection.



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment