October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

It was a crazy weekend. My area had a huge snow storm! The tree's leaves have not even fallen, so the pressure of the snow caused many branches and trees to actually uproot! Hundreds of families in the New Jersey/ New York area lost power, thankfully that was not me! Hurricane Irene and now this!! Mother Nature is definitely not a fan of the Northeast!!

(You can see a broken tree in my backyard)

But nothing can stop a good Halloween blog post!! Here are some pictures of our Halloween decorations


(Frankenstein entrance)


(Nothing like Halloween signs in the snow in October)


(Yummy candy corn) 


The fall has just flown by! I can't believe the warm weather is over and winter is on its way... but guess what that means... CHRISTMAS!! My favorite time of year!!


Summer is over =(

Thanks for reading!!


1 comment:

  1. Mm..I'm getting myself some candy corn on the way home.

    ReplyDelete