January 17, 2012

Fashion Police: Golden Globes

I love award season!! I think my dream job might be fashion correspondent...or on the panel of Fashion Police. (PS: I love you Kelly Osbourne but what is up with the grey hair?)

My Best-Dressed List:
1. Charlize Theron in Dior Couture. I am obsessed with her headband detail and the color is phenomenal! I tried to do my hair like that last night... I need some practice!
2. Claire Danes in J.Mendel. That back is to die for! I was definitely not a fan of her not wearing a bra, but that back made up for it.
3. Zooey in custom Prada. She is soooo adorable! I love that she painted her nails with a tux, it shows her whimsical side! The green beading is so fun and chic. She really nailed it with this dress. My only complaint was her hair. She had these sideburns going on and I just was NOT a fan.
4. Angie in Atelier Versace. Of course she is on my best dressed list, she basically always makes the best dressed list in my book. She has a way with simplicity that is I am clearly jealous of. I am a sparkle and sequin queen, but when it comes to award shows sometimes simple and classic is best. She also really nailed the red lip. Totally jealous!
5. Emma Stone in Lanvin. She is the cutest! I thought she couldn't do better after last years globes with her amazing Calvin Klein dress, but she clearly outdid herself. I really can do no wrong in my book when it comes to fashion. She is a true fashionista and I wish I had half of what's in her closet!

6. Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann. First off, I think Haider Ackermann is the "IT" designer right now. He is UNREAL! I wish I could own one piece from his Spring 2012 Line. I die for him! There is something really great about Tilda. I love her androgyny, but she always comes to award shows looking way too mannish. She really killed it this golden globes with this periwinkle number. (I totally hate her peacock hair) BUT her outfit makes up for it.


(Pictures: Vogue)
Who was on your best dressed list?

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment