January 24, 2012

Fave Designer: Rachel Zoe

One of my favorite designers and stylists is Rachel Zoe. I love her 60's and 70's aesthetic, her sequins (of course) and her amazing structured jackets! I also am a huge fan of her show and severely jealous of her life as well as the lives of her employees! I would love to work for her! After looking through her Pre-Fall 2012 pics from Style.com, I decided to share my favorites!!


(Left to Right)
First: My favorite go-to jacket has been my cape (see here). I like the idea of a short sleeved cape paired with a skinny pant and boots. So chic and great for a night out!
Second: The short sleeve jacket paired with flared pants and heels would be great for the office!
Third: I have been in the market for an amazing red jacket and this one is BEAUTIFUL! I need to save up and buy it!
Fourth: The fourth picture would be great for drinks with friends or even sunday brunch! I love those boots!
Fifth: This outfit reminds me of a female Michael Jackson. Amazing sequin shift dress (clearly you understand why I am obsessed with it), some great gloves and booties. Also, those sunglasses are really cute!


What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment