February 15, 2012

All Tied Up

Tank Top: LC by Lauren Conrad Jacket: Banana Republic Jeans: 7ForAllMankind Shoes: Bakers Nail Polish: Funky Fingers

I have been pretty good about curbing my shopping habits, but when I saw these booties at the mall, I had to indulge just a bit. Black booties are such an essential piece in a wardrobe because they are so versatile. I have worn them with skinny jeans and black straight leg pants, thus far. I hope to wear them soon with a spring dress or skirt. My sister painted my nails this weekend and I am in love with the pastel colors. I will have to do a post about them, she has a bunch from Funky Fingers.







Thanks for reading!
Sarina

2 comments:

  1. very pretty outfit. i like your blazer, looks good on you.

    www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete