Spring is right around the corner and my wish-list is getting longer...
1. Elizabeth and James Cat Eye Sunglasses: $155 I am liking the cat-eye sunnies trend; a nice homage to the 1960's.
2. J.Crew Palma Suede Platform Wedges: $178 Pastel shoes? How about pastel anything! A staple to spring... pastels enhance your tan and are perfect when the flowers are in bloom.
3. Nanette Lepore Eye Candy Dress: $328 In the tri-state area, spring usually lends to a slight wind and temperatures in the low 70's. Therefore a long sleeve chiffon dress is just what you need when going to class or running errands.
4. Vince. Slim Jeans: $225 Lastly, it is just about time to bring back the white! White jeans, white tops and white sandals.
1. Oversized Cat's-Eye Sunglasses: $19.99
2. Peep-Toe Platform Wedge: $27.97
3. Cherry Bow Dress: $39.99
4. Pencil Jeans: $42
Thanks for reading!