April 21, 2012

Celeb Inspired Looks

People Magazine is an obsession of mine and one of my book-marked pages. I have recently been stalking their style section to gain some trend inspiration. I have recently been doing a lot of clothing posts because I am in the market for basically a whole new work-appropriate wardrobe. My closet is currently filled with sequins, bright colors and well more sequins... Here are some of the leading ladies that have been inspiring me!



(Bohemian-Inspired, Neutrals and Statement Pants)


(Structured Blazers, Splattered Dress, Ombre Hair)


(Color Blocking, Chic Pony, Black Sheer Tights)


(Pop of Neon, Pink Lips, Green Beaded Dress)

What's been inspiring you lately?

Thanks for reading!!
Sarina

3 comments:

  1. Love all of those. I've been going for more comfy/casual chic lately since apparently no one in Austin dresses up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel Bilson and her style!

    ReplyDelete