February 23, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I went to the mall today to run some errands and of course I left with some new purchases! I need to stop walking through Nordstom because I always end up stopping at the MAC counter and salivating over all the new lines! I picked up two of the new Mineralize Eye Shadows. I love MAC's mineralize shadows because they are extremely sheer and light weight.







(Lid: MAC's Cinderfella Crease and Corners: MAC's Black-Tied)


(My new Michael Kors watch finally arrived!!)



(A great spring color! Opi's Lunch at the Delhi)

Thanks for reading!!
Sarina

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sarina! I love your blog btw such pretty pictures! which camera do you use? well done on Michael Kors watch too! I have a similar one from Guess it rocks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilt by association looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you too! Lovely blog. Also, love your nail polish color!!
    come by and check out the last post :D
    see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the watch! It looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures and the color of the nail polish!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyeshadows look amazing! And I love your watch :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. which reminds me, i need a new spring nail polish!
    those mineralized eyeshadows look super fun:]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty eyes, I need you to teach me how to do that. I'm make up stupid! :0 Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great watch and nice blog you have.
    Check mine at www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com.Maybe we can follow each other.

    xxx maruschka

    ReplyDelete