March 7, 2012

Julep Maven!

I found the nail company, Julep Maven, from a fellow blogger, SiSi Sparkles. I decided to buy a box for my sister, who loves nail polish and was pleasantly surprised with all the goodies I received. Then about a week later I had a package at my front door from the company. I won a Golden Box filled with amazing nail polishes, an elixir and a nail file!

I want to experiment a bit with the nail polishes, but this week I have some interviews so I wanted to stay classy.

Kelly - I am not sure if the color is translating from my pictures, but it is a pinky-blush color (perfect for french manicures)

Oscar - This is a really great gold glitter. It would be pretty over black or navy nails for New Years.









(via my iPhone the day my Golden Box arrived!)


Thanks for reading!
Sarina


3 comments:

  1. Omg there are so many goodies in this box! Your nails are so pretty, I think that is one of my favorite color combos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. Love love love. I'm curious about the Elixir- Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete